Our Valve Seals are considered to be the best in terms of quality. Widely used in Butterfly valves for sealing purpose; the Valve Seals that we offer can also be availed in customized form to meet the specific needs and requirements of clients. The main usage application of this Valve Seal is in such a manner that it seat of a resilient-seat butterfly valve utilizes an interference fit between the disk edge and the seat to provide shutoff. Backed by the exceptional quality of our product, we have earned a place among the finest Valve Seals Manufacturers in India. We have years of experience in special products like Viton (fkm) butterfly gaskets.
Why butterfly valves?
- Hygienic and functionally secure
- The pipe seal, the flange seal and the operating shaft seal
- Hygienic and functionally secure even after countless switching operations – our butterfly valve seals aare reliable and long-lasting sealing function in butterfly or disk valves.
- Backed by the exceptional quality of our product, we have earned place among the finest Valve Seals Manufacturers in india. Horiaki earned the place among the finest manufacturer of valve seals. As the leading suppliers and importers in Germany, UK, Europe, It offers all products as the best in terms of quality.
- Butterfly Valve Seals are hygienic and operatively secure, guaranteeing a solid and durable sealing service in disk or butterfly valves. They are compliant with FDA, EC1935/2004 EU Reg & 3-A 18-03 Sanitary Standards.
- The butterfly valve seal is an essential component for blocking all three potential leakage paths: the sealing of pipes, flanges and operating shafts, in shut-off valves, flap valves and disk valves. In their materials and design, they must be configured optimally for the respective application.
Butterfly Valve Seals are mostly used in the following industries:
Food & Beverage and Brewing & Bottling – most commonly made of Ethylene Propylene (EPDM). EPDM is able to resist aqueous media, acids, and CIP & SIP regimes. Additionally, Viton® (FKM), Silicone (VMQ), and Hydrogenated Nitrile (HNBR) due to the high-fat content of the process media, which must be considered.
Pharmaceutical & Chemical Processing – mainly made of types of Ethylene- Propylene (EPDM), Hydrogenated Nitrile (HNBR), Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), and Viton® (FKM).
- Fitting the prevailing pipe measurements in accordance with DIN and ISO.
- DN 15 to DN 250 metrically as standard.
- 1" to 6" imperially as standard.
- Individualized dimensions on request.
- Ethylene Propylene (EPDM), Hydrogenated Nitrile (HNBR), Silicone (VMQ), Viton® (FKM), Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE).
Highly Upgraded technology used
- Cost Effective
- Surround Work Force
- Prompt Delivery
- Experts in special products like viton butterfly valves
Horiaki earned the place among the finest manufacturer of valve seals. As the leading suppliers and importers in Germany, UK, Europe, It offers all products as the best in terms of quality.
EUROPE: GERMANY, FRANCE, ITALY, UNITED KINGDOM (UK), DENMARK, NETHERLANDS, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, NORWAY, CZECH REPUBLIC, LUXEMBORG, IRELAND, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, POLAND, SPAIN, CROATIA, GREECE, POLAND, ICELAND, HUNGARY, ROMANIA
UNITED STATES(USA), CANADA, MEXICO
AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
ASIA: JAPAN, SINGAPORE, MALAYSIA, THAILAND, INDONESIA, CHINA
Middle East: Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain. Africa: Algeria, Kenya, Tunisia, Angola, Morocco,
Senegal, Egypt, Nigeria, Uganda, Libya, Liberia, Swaziland etc.
Jammu, Kota, Jalandhar, Jabalpur, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bareilly, Varanasi, Kolhapur, Pune, Vadodara, Kanpur, Tiruchirappalli, Salem, Nashik, Jaipur, Kolkata, Surat, Delhi, Gorakhpur, Kozhikode, Aligarh, Amravati, Ghaziabad, Bhiwandi, Jamshedpur, Bengaluru, Aurangabad, Ahmedabad, Indore, Hubli, Dhanbad, Thiruvananthpuram, Guntur, Guwahati, Patna, Nagpur, Warangal, Faridabad, Belgaum, Dehradun, Madurai, Amritsar, Chennai, Chandigarh,Durg Bhilai, Meerut, Ludhina, Bhubaneswar, Asansol, Solapur, Agra, Rajkot, Coimbatore, Pondicherry, Bikaner, Bhopal, Moradabad, Vijayawada, Mysore, Allahabad, Cuttack, Jamnagar, Vishapatnam, Ranchi, Srinagar, Tiruppur, Lucknow, Mangalore, Jodhpur, Kochi, Gwalior, Raipur.